2020 Jeffersonville Golf Club Championship:
Congratulations to 2020 winner Caleb Ryan, who has now won the event in consecutive years.
See photos from the event here.
All Players must participate in an 18-Hole Stroke-Play Qualifying Round. The Qualifying Round will take place Saturday, September 12th and the Golf Shop staff will assign tee times. All scorecards must be signed and attested after qualifying. The Defending Champion in the Championship Flight is exempt from Qualifying and will receive the #1 seed. Ties for the last qualifying spot in each flight will be broken by a "Sudden Death" playoff starting on the 1st hole. All other ties will be broken for seeding purposes by using the USGA Format which is the back nine score. The top 7 qualifiers plus the defending champion will advance to match play in the Championship Flight. The next 8 qualifiers will advance to match play in the 1st Flight. Depending on the number of participants, we may have a 2nd flight, 3rd flight, etc.
The deadline to register is September 8.
Saturday September 12 - Qualifying Round
Sunday September 13.- Quarterfinal Matches
Saturday September 19 - Semifinal Matches
Sunday September 20 - Final Matches
* Deadline: September 8
* $25 Per Player
* The Golf Shop staff will assign tee times for qualifying and all subsequent matches
* The assigned tee times will begin at 8:00AM each day of competition
* All players will play the Yellow tees (Back) during the qualifying round
* All Matches will be 18-Hole Gross Match-Play Competition (No Handicap)
* Championship Flight Matches will be played from the Yellow Tees (Back)
* All other Flights Matches will be played from the Green Tees (Middle)
* Green Fees and Carts must be paid for the qualifying round and each match